Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sisters Outing

I had a wonderful time with my sisters yesterday at the massage salon. Poor gals, they have to wait for me after their foot reflexology sessions as mine was 2hrs while theirs was only 40min. Sorry sisters ...

Thereafter, we headed for Tampines Ikea as the sale is still on! ^^



One of the tempting buy is this luxurious looking bed for Yuki!!!

But it's very expensive lor ... =(




Oh we had one of the craziest laughter while taking the travellator as we were sharing some lame riddles and embarrassing moments. I laughed till i had to squat (oh partly also because my stomach hurts after the massage). I'll share some in my next blogs ... bwahaahaaa

2 comments:

啊澤 said...

my brother farted once during a massage session >///< 而我睡了打超響鼻寒 hahahhah >o<

Eden said...

Hi 嬲記三文治, u back from your business trip?

Hee, its very normal to fart during a massage sesion =P

For you ah, massage not pain meh? can still fall asleep ?!?!

Wonder if you noticed, the person who massage you may tend to burp very often (i guess not lah since you had fallen asleep). This is their way of 'removing' the toxins they got from you when they massage you. ^^