Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Unluckiest Day

I was early for the "Ladder of Inspiration" course today. Course starts at 8:30am, I had arrived around 7:50am.

I sms a HR colleague whom I knew and was so glad we are at the same course! No reply from her ...

I waited till 8:35am and still see none of my course mates. I called my HR colleague. No answer ...

Then, RinGGgggg .... my handphone rang. Damn, the course was cancelled and i was not notified! I only did not check my emails yesterday, and that's the day an email was sent notifying participants that the course is to be postponed as the initial training area is reported to have dengue fever cases recently.

Arghhhh ....

So I'm supposed to go back to work. BUT, i had brought my laptop home as this whole week, i'm on course thus wouldn't need to go back to office. Damn! So i took a cab home. It cost me $20 bucks !! expensive !!

Just when I'm turning into the drop-off lobby at my flat, i blurted out "Oh shit, my home keys are at my mom's home!"

Arghhhh .... Arghhhh .... Arghhhh .... Arghhhh ....

4 comments:

新鮮人 said...

笑吓啦,
開心啲,
人都靚啲架! :)

Haricot 微豆 said...

I have heard of bad hair day, but yours was worse. You are right: Arghhhhh !!!

Eden said...

新鮮人:
That day was pretty messed-up for me. The whole morning's schedule just go hay-wire. Come to think over the incident, I'm glad i didn't blow temper or cry that day ^^ i think i just look like a lost soul lor ... i ended up spending quiet moments in the library that day doing some research for my work, didn't go back to office afterall =P

Eden said...

Haricot :
Come to think of that day NOW, it's pretty good too. Seldom would i have a chance to visit the library (during office hours =P ) and had a relaxing day for the rest of the day .. hee hee

but on that day, it's really ARgggghhh ! hahahaaa